Monday, October 15, 2012

Our humble harvest

Last Fall we saved a lot of seeds from our pumpkins and squash in hopes to use them in the spring.  Not wanting large plants to overtake our small garden, we decided to plant them in some flower beds in the backyard.  I don't think they got enough sun (or maybe we neglected them a little bit), so this was all that became of them.  But I'll be honest, I was excited to see anything growing at all.  They may be too small to eat, but at least they can give me something nice to look at while I wash the dishes.

IMG_7267 IMG_7264 IMG_7266

3 comments:

  1. They're darling! Who knew you could just plant seeds from a pumpkin and they would actually grow ... I for one would never have thought to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writting Style Is Very Nice And Please Give Me More Information For Printing T-Shirts
    embroidery printing clothing company

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...