Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tutorial: how to cut boys hair

Yesterday was hair cutting day. One of the many things I wanted to get done before this baby comes (although I could still have another 4 weeks... and by that time they'd be close to needing another hair cut... oh well!) I've cut Pete's hair ever since we were married, so I never thought twice about not doing the kids myself. It saves money (especially with a growing family), I don't have to load the kids in the car and take them anywhere, you can do it on your own schedule, and, once you have it down, really doesn't take too much time. It takes me 15-20 minutes per kid. I am in no way claiming to be a master of cutting boys hair... this is just the way that I have found works for me, I'm sure there are many other ways to do it (and let's be honest, probably better ways!) But if you're new to cutting boys hair, here's somewhere to start...




What you'll need:

* Hair cutting scissors
* Comb
* Spray bottle
* Old sheet (I put this under us, unless we're outside)
* Electric trimmers

step 1
step 2
step 3
step 4
step 5
step 6
step 7
step 8
step 9
step 10
step 11
step 12
step 13
step 14
step 15
step 16
step 17

2 comments:

  1. Ojalá mi hijo se estuviese así de quieto cuando intento cortárselo yo. Lo mío es un corte de pelo en movimiento :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...