Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Peanut butter chocolate chip bananas

I thought I'd share what the kids love to snack on these days: banana slices topped with peanut butter and chocolate chips.  We have it probably every other day.  They'll never turn it down, and you won't hear me complaining when they request it.  It's a snack I can feel good about!

Peanut butter chocolate chip bananas
I recently came up with a much easier (and faster) way to put on the peanut butter than using a knife.  Put a spoonful in a plastic bag, cut a corner and squeeze it out.  Brilliant, I know.
Peanut butter

1 comments:

  1. Love this! We don't do peanut butter here yet but I bet Miss Daisy would love this with Nutella on top! :) Yum! :) Thanks for sharing such a fabulous idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...