Monday, March 11, 2013

Fabric napkins

I made some fabric Christmas napkins last year for our family to use during the holidays and decided it might be nice to have some plain ones for every day use.  I basically sewed two rectangles together, turned them right side out, then sewed around the edge.

IMG_0292

I love using them most for muffins, bread and cookies.  Sometimes you can get away with just shaking them off and reusing them.  Other times I throw them in the laundry basket.

IMG_0284 IMG_0287

Will didn't use a napkin, but this was his first time eating a cookie.  We make a lot of cookies around here, so it will not be the last.  And my baby turns one in 2 weeks!  I can hardly believe it!

IMG_0294

1 comments:

  1. Thank a lot for this post that was very interesting. Keep posting like those amazing posts, this is really awesome :)
    Looking for Custom T-shirt Printing in Navi Mumbai, visit on:
    Custom T-shirt Printing in Navi Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...