Friday, August 19, 2011

Little book of family faces

My sister Brittney gave me this idea and I absolutely love it. You print a 4x6 picture of each person in your (extended) family with their names on it (I put the names on the actual photos in Photoshop, but you could also glue a piece of paper onto it after you print them) then put them in a cheap little picture book. And there you have it... a book of family faces for your kids to look at! I especially wanted to make this as our families are getting more and more spread out so the kids can always remember everyone's names and faces. Joe especially loves this book right now and gets excited when he sees the faces of his grandmas and grandpas.

IMG_1755

Family Faces
Each of these faces were printed as a 4x6. I just wanted to show all the faces and names together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...