Monday, August 8, 2011

Gift idea: homemade bookmarks

One of my favorite gifts to help the kids make for friends or family is bookmarks. Bookmarks are something people can use, don't clutter up your house and can remind the recipient of your child each time they read. A great gift for grandparents who don't need any more "things."

IMG_0859
Start by cutting out the desired size of bookmarks.

IMG_0863
Have your child color a picture on the bookmark.

IMG_0111
Laminate the bookmarks. I got mine done at Kinko's. Then cut out with an x-acto knife.

bookmarks-front
And there you have it!

bookmarks-back
I made these ones for my sister McKenzie who loves to read and included a picture of the boys on the back.


1 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this idea. I'm always wondering what to give grandparents (who don't "need" anything)

    Also, thanks for the grocery pad doc. I'm going to Kinko's today to print mine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...